I do not remember my first set of heels but I do remember being little and wearing a pair to school and the other girls in class commenting that they were not yet allowed to wear them. I thought this was crazy. It was like being told that you could not wear make-up! My mother always told me that as long as I had good grades I could wear whatever I wanted or cut my hair how ever I wanted, but at the same time she instilled good taste and values into me so I never took advantage of the rules and died my hair purple, shaved it off or wore 5inch heels in 4th grade. I knew that those things were in poor taste. There is a balance to be found in beauty and eventually all young girls find it. So back to the first set of heels, I came across a site called "Heelarious"; Baby's first heels! The heels are soft so that they are completely safe and comfortable but they are also super adorable. I was blessed with boys instead of girls so this would make a great gift but believe me if I had a little girl this would be at the top of my list!
Check it out : http://www.heelarious.com/
Friday, April 29, 2011
Her First Heels
Posted by Somer at 7:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment